Terrace is doing so well with cereal and jar food. We were finishing up the green beans and when I put some on her tray she got very excited so I decided to put more on her tray and let her go for it. She had sooo much fun. As an infant teacher I had the children painting by 6 months and I am so glad she enjoyed it. I can't wait to do more messy projects. 




Saturday, January 27, 2007
1st painting project (kind of)
posted by
steph
at
9:03 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Yummy green beans! Sure looks like Terrace had fun. We loved having her over to play.
Who need paint, when there are green beans! Fun! Fun!
I just love your site. I can not believe how much Terrace has changed. You should see Tyler too, what a little man he is!
Miss you. Glad you liked the gifts!
Love, Aunt May
Post a Comment