Saturday, February 10, 2007

sitting up and teething

some pictures of TJ learning to sit up...






anything you give her will get chewed on, here are are her favorites ( a picture album and frozen washcloth)

3 comments:

The Oppewall's said...

Such a big girl sitting by herself :)

Sarah Partain said...

SO you are "ready for sun!" I couldn't figure that out!
Anyway, Terrace is so cute, and she looks like she's becoming such a mix of you two! Amos is close behind her, doing mostly 5 month old stuff. But we'll be seeing teeth soon, I'm sure!

Anonymous said...

Hey Steph- Terrace is geting so big... I can't believe that will be Calleigh in 3 months. Don't worry about leaving Terrace and going to Mexico, I'm sure she will be okay. It's hard I know... I didn't leave Zach anywhere, other than daycare with me, until 1 month before he turned 2 and Mike and I went out for a couple hours. Everyone offers to watch Cal but i can't leave her yet. Were going to go out soon though. Hey, I really love that pink blanket with the rainbow edges that Terrace has... Where did you get it? What's the brand? I want to order Calleigh one. I hope all is well. Let me know how you are doing!