So we had a great warm night so I put a container of water outside for TJ to play in (her favorite toys right now are the cat dishes). She had so much fun splashing and sitting in the water. We came inside and I put her in one of her swimsuit coverups to get the bath ready and she came to see what I was doing. After standing for awhile watching me start the water she looked down with a confused face and I then looked as well to see a puddle.....
my first thought was that the toilet was leaking.....but no.....she had peed so, note to other moms.....don't turn on water when your little one is naked! It was really funny!
Terrace is also pretty much done with jar food and I am having fun making a variety of food for her to eat....usually it is what we are eating....just a little modified. She is really enjoying everything! 






Tuesday, May 29, 2007
funny night!
posted by
steph
at
8:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
So fun! Thanks for taking us out to the BP playground - we had a blast!
Yeah for playing in water! So Cute!
Post a Comment