Friday, June 15, 2007

Katie and Saga visit

Terrace and I had a wonderful few days with Katie and Saga visiting. We mostly hung around at the house but we did have Tricia and the girls over, went to library time and went shopping another day. Saga had a great time playing with TJ's toys and learned how to jump in the jump-a-roo in less than 10 minutes. We did a short photo session which was not easy to keep them still and looking the right way. I have been having fun putting pictures together in a collage format....enjoy! miss you already kt and saga

2 comments:

Matt, Tiffany, Hannah, Michael, and Meghan said...

Sounds like the girls had a lot of fun playing! The pictures are adorable :) You'll have to show me how to do the collage. . . that's cool.

Rachel said...

They look like a cute pair of trouble makers!!!!! I'm glad the visit was nice.