


Check out the baby section of Amazon.com to see an add with Terrace eating a cupcake! It is to cute. You can also try this link and just refresh the page a couple times if you don't see her right away. Enjoy!
http://www.amazon.com/baby
I have got asked alot questions about the photo shoot. My friend Erika works in the photo imaging depatment at Amazon and knew that I would be interested in having Terrace in a photo shoot when needed. There were a total of 4 babies that came in that day and they have taken more since then. I told her that I know a lot of other cute babies, toddlers, and preschoolers when she is need. I will include some of the photo's soon from the shoot for your viewing pleasure :)
Monday, July 02, 2007
Terrace is on Amazon
posted by
steph
at
3:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You guys have really been on the move lately!! Terrace's amazon ad is adorable! :)
She is so cute!!! How did she end up getting in the ad?
First step Amazon add next step Mode! So cute!
Post a Comment