Brad and I had a great time in Las Vegas with 5 other friends in over 100 degree weather. We have learned that we need Brad to take some extra time off when leaving for the weekend so he is well rested bc he was very tired the first day there. We stayed at the MGM and it was beautiful and we were treated so well! The first night we had an amazing dinner and walked around ending up at the Toby Keith bar where we drank out of mason jars.....like he sings about. The next day we spent by the pool and shopping before a great dinner at Margarittaville and a fun night of dancing at Tao. The final day we walked down the strip and had a great lunch before departing.
Terrace had a great time with my parents and it was so great to come back and get her from her room Monday morning. She really enjoys the lamp aisle at lowes and sitting on motorcycles is what I learned from my parents. It is really great to see the relationship and bond she has with both grandparents.
She is a walking everywhere, 100% of the time......life is sure busy! Her 3rd tooth finally broke through the night before we left and the 4th one is very close. She is now saying bye bye, daddy and kitty as well as "hi bubba" (our cat) and trying to say so many other words like Jaiden, baby, and thank you (and understands so much!). Terrace and I are off to CO to see Jullie and Lance. I am soooo excited to see them interact though I think we will have more conflict as TJ has some attitude now when things don't go her way.....should be a great flight I know!
At dinner and then walking the strip

Toby Keith Bar

hotel balcony before heading out 2nd night 
everyone while waiting to be seated at Margarittaville
Brad's VERY tall balloon hat from men on stilts!
James and Brad playing XBOX at Tao
all smiles and everyone survived!
Tuesday, September 04, 2007
Vegas Baby!!!
posted by
steph
at
9:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Great pictures! Looks like you guys had an awesome time in Vegas! Hope all went well on the flight to CO :)
I'm so glad you guys had a fun trip! Can't wait to see you again :)
Post a Comment