Tuesday, January 15, 2008

blessed

At 5:45 tonight I was overwhelmed with how much I love my life! I was in my car, leaving the store and heard the traffic report for I 405.......backed up! I used to be right in the middle of that stop and go traffic and I am so thankful to be living traffic free. In addition, it was such a great feeling to have already finished dinner and know that I just get to relax with my family (and Jami), put Terrace to bed and watch American Idol. Just had to post how blessed I feel!

I hope to post pictures soon from our time with Katie and Saga over the last couple weeks, we already miss you guys!

1 comment:

Nanci said...

Stephanie...it was really nice to meet you and Terrace while you were visiting Katie. Wouldn't it be fun if your girls grew up to be friends like you and Kate?