My friend and previous co-worker tagged me awhile ago so and now I am getting back to it....this is for you Sarah..(I think about our carpool days whenever I am on 405, those were some nice car rides!) I don't think I know how to link (1st rule) Sarah so her blog is
Here are the rules...
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules in your blog.
3. Tell about 6 fun quirks about yourself
.4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.
And here are the 6 quirks:
1. I only know how to whistle by pulling my lower lip out and up while sucking air in (you have to see it).
2. I am the co-CEO of create a bang ( will try to post a picture later)
3. I am usually more comfortable in a swim suit than in clothes
4. I wish I could wear flip flops ALL YEAR long
5. My ears were pierced for the first time when I was 18 for prom, I let them close up, then pierced them again 2 years ago for a friends wedding and let them close again bc I can't handle changing them
6. I LOVE carmel macchiato's and breakfast wraps from Starbucks
And here are the taggies:
1. Kate Nordmark - college roommate
2. Lisa Oppewall - previous co-worker (one of 6 pregnant at same time)
3. Tiffany Sower - same as above
4. Caitlin Forslof - same as above
5. Rachel Gabriel - same as above
6. Erin Christensen - college friend
Thursday, July 03, 2008
I was tagged
posted by
steph
at
8:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment