Friday, September 19, 2008

Terrace called it a baby raccoon BUT...

it was really our ultra sound picture I am almost 9 weeks pregnant and due late April! I was showing her the picture (looks like a blob) and she said it was a baby raccoon and I can't really disagree with her....great imagination these days.

For the most part I am doing pretty well. I can feel really yucky some days and most of the house work is just not getting done by me....THANKS BABE! But today I felt pretty good so I think I just need to eat ALL day ( must be a boy). We were originally not going to find out but I am nervous about having a boy so now I want to find out so I can read all the books on how to raise a boy.....hormones! Terrace has a little concept of a baby in my belly as we have numerous friends that are pregnant but she also thinks there is a baby in Brad's tummy....poor girl. YAY

I will post pictures from TJ's birthday weekend soon!

7 comments:

The Oppewall's said...

And again I say Congrats! So excited that we can be prego again and experience the transition to families of 4 together! Hope you feel better soon!

Matt, Tiffany, Hannah, Michael, and Meghan said...

Congratulations :) I am so excited to meet the newest additions to the group!!

The Alexander's said...

Congratulations, I'm so glad you finally told the cyber world!!!

Oh and raising boys isn't bad at all!! I think they are more active than the average girl, but other than that a piece of cake! Ok, so I only have experience with a boy, but trust me it's ok!!

Rachel said...

Congrats!!!!!! I almost feel like i need to be out in Washington since everyone is pregnant again. Very excited for you.

teage-and-erin said...

Congratulations Stephanie!! I am so excited for you!!! I hope that all goes well and you keep feeling good. Let me know if there is anything that I can do for you!!
-Erin and gang

Emily Ann said...

Oh my goodness--how wonderful!!! Congrats to you and Brad and TJ--we all know you are great parents, and I think TJ will be a GREAT big sister :)

Oh--has Brad gained any sympathy weight, since Terrace thinks he is preggers anyway?!

Hope you feel better soon.

Unknown said...

Hey Steph-
I'm so excited for you and Brad. Glad you're feeling so-so. I hated morning sickness. Keep me posted on how you all are doing. We need to come up and see you guys again. I know Dylan and Terrace would love each other.
take care,
Melissa