I had my 6 month check up and everything is looking great. I am measuring right where I should, even a little small so that is good. I was thinking I would already be measuring big but maybe this man will be on the average size....I know, long way to go still. So we are still moving forward with trying to avoid a c-section. This little man is such a mover and kicker and Brad is able to feel the movement as well which is fun! It is crazy that I am almost to my 3rd trimester already, this pregnancy has gone pretty fast.
We have a busy couple months ahead as well; TJ and I are flying out next week to CO to see Julie and the kids next week. Then Katie and Saga come home for the month of Feb. Brad and TJ are starting a gym class on Monday and we are hoping to get her into a swimming class next month (if my suit still fits) Baby boy will be here before we know it.
6 months...
Sunday, January 11, 2009
quick update
posted by
steph
at
1:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What a great family shot! Love that cute belly! You look great Steph!
Post a Comment