Sunday, February 22, 2009

For Jill and those in need of an update....

Here is a quick update, I hope to be motivated one day soon bc I do have a lot of catch up, but for now -
I am now 31 wks along and still doing well. My back is starting to hurt on a daily basis but not all day long. TJ is at a great age and can do so much on her own that I don't have to lift her that often. I am still measuring right where I should be so we are hopeful baby boy wont be larger than Terrace was.
We have been organizing and cleaning out our office to become the boys room and will start painting soon. Terrace is VERY excited for her big girl bed to get set up and baby boy to arrive. She is 2 1/2 now and we are LOVING this age...while it does have some really tough moments (usually from lack of sleep), 90% of the day is AWESOME! She is so much fun to listen too and her imagination and memory are amazing. Thanks to her we are able to laugh AlOT everyday, here are a few pictures from photo booth we took this morning....



No comments: