Sunday, March 22, 2009

Almost 9 months prego...yikes!

I am now 35 weeks pregnant and feeling encouraged. I had a dr appt on Friday and my BP is good, baby is now faced correctly and still measuring right where he should be. This is encouraging news in that it increases my chances of avoiding a c-section this time around. I am starting to get comments from people I do not know asking how close I am so I know I am looking big. I am getting more uncomfortable and not sleeping as well...but I think it is better than when I was prego with Terrace. We are getting more accomplished in the baby's room and I am feeling more comfortable with the idea of having two children to take care of sooner than later. We are ready to meet him; I can't wait to see what he looks like. He is still moving alot and it is fun to feel different limbs and body parts.

Terrace is getting more and more excited about baby coming. The poor girl has seen the inside of way too many public bathrooms. We involve her as much as possible and she was a great help getting his clothes organized and hung up. She told me the other day she wants him to be a boy-girl and its name should be John and Kate plus 8...it was hilarious!

I had a GREAT baby shower at Dream Dinners where my friends made meals for our family. It was sooo much fun and we now have alot of yummy meals in our freezer...thanks ladies!!! here is a picture of only some of the ladies there......I brought the camera out too late...bummer

No comments: