Wednesday, July 22, 2009

some things on my mind...

first of all - Brad has a day off soon so I hope to update the blog then. I can only seem to get it done at night (late) or outside of the house. I feel like I have alot to say and am sure I will enjoy looking back at what I was feeling...

I LOVE THAT MY "JOB" ALLOWS ME TO LEAVE THE HOUSE AND SPEND HALF OF MY DAY IN A SWIMSUIT! - we had a great day at a new beach this morning!
I am enjoying nursing my little man BUT also love that he is flexible and will take a bottle :)
I am surprised how well I have survived with lack of sleep this time around.
I loved catching up on OLD gossip while getting my toes done, then heading to picnic dinner with Micah, then to Mallards for sorbet and a game of candy land with Terrace (she understands the game now :), a quick stop at trader joes so she could push the little cart, and final stop to say a quick hi to Brad.
It is funny to me that B will not fall asleep until exactly 10 pm....want to work on making an earlier bed time.
I am enjoying no nap days (for T) for the most part minus the 5 pm naps if we are in the car.
I love how much B sleeps (lots of naps and 6-8 hr stretches at night).
I have sooo many great women in my life - great support!
I love watching TJ's creativity grow!
I could watch Braeden smile ALL day long!
I am so thankful that Brad is able to work so hard (so much!) so that I can be home.
Brad is a wonderful husband and father - so patient with all of us!
Brad and I get irritated when T needs to talk constantly but we need to remember these days will come to an end before we want them to.
I wish I could slow the children's aging...especially Braeden.
I am feeling ready to hire our first sitter for the kids...
WE ARE SOOOO IN LOVE WITH OUR CHILDREN!

Now - time for bed

No comments: