I stole this idea from my friend Emily's blog. It's a list of questions that Terrace answered about me. I need to ask her the same about Brad...
1. What is something that mommy always says to you?
no
2. What makes mommy happy?
um....smiling makes you happy
3. What makes mommy sad?
I don't know
4. How does mommy make you laugh?
when you juggle and lift our feet up (I didn't know I knew how to juggle)
5. What was mommy like when she was little?
see bernardy when you were little (she is referring to our St. Bernard dog we had when I was young)
6. How old is mommy?
8 months
7. How tall is mommy?
this tall (she stands up to show me)
8. What is mommy's favorite thing to do?
clean up (NOT IN ANY WAY MY FAVORITE)
9. What does mommy do when you're not around?
go home (hmmmm?)
10. If mommy becomes famous some day, what would it be for?
if I get out too many times, if you be mad (again, not so sure - referring to how many times she gets out of her bed - I guess she thinks famous means upset)
11. What is mommy really good at?
picking up (re-occuring theme)
12. What is mommy not very good at?
at the cooking, making the blackberry pie's (my blackberry crisp is YUMMY by the way)
13. What does mommy do for her job?
clean up (cleaning up all of her and Brad's stuff!)
14. What is mommy's favorite food?
pee sandwich (?)
15. What makes you proud of mommy?
cleaning up
16. If mommy was a cartoon character, who would she be?
first she said cita (which she calls me - short for mama-cita) then she said dora
17. What do you and mommy do together?
smile together
18. How are you and mommy the same?
don't have same moles, but we have the same mole on our tummy
19. How are you and mommy different?
different color clothes (I shortened her answer)
20. How do you know mommy loves you?
soooo much big
21. Where is mommy's favorite place to go?
to cannon beach
Friday, September 04, 2009
Mom (in Terrace's eyes)
posted by
steph
at
4:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Ha ha ha!!! What a great idea! I think I might have to do the same! :)
So cute! It's such a fun quiz...I think I'm going to tty it with Nathan too.
You must really enjoy cleaning! :)
Post a Comment