big bobo...
Well not exactly - Braeden has had MANY MANY more marks left on his head in his 15 months than Terrace has ever had. This morning he lost his balance and the tv stand got him good!!! It was immediate open wound and we were at the doctor a little bit later. I knew this would be no fun since he was thrashing around so hard when I was trying to stop the bleeding at home. The doctor decided to glue it back together (THANKFULLY!!) and the nurses were great but it was exhausting. I will post an after picture later.
I have alot more to update - it will have to happen later, I need a nap!
happy guy has no idea what was about to happen...
Friday, July 23, 2010
first....
posted by
steph
at
11:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
OUCH! Poor little buddy! Feel better soon Braeden!
Post a Comment