




In the last couple weeks Terrace is turning more and more into a little person. She is sill and "easy" baby. I really think she heard me when I was an infant teacher going on and on about certain characteristics that I did not want her to have. She is getting so tall and growing stronger and more sturdy every day. Tummy time is great now that she can hold her head up better and look around. She is also holding onto toys and loves the silver engraved rattle from Aunt Diane. Her favorite place to be besides with Brad and I is in her baby chair; she will then conversate and smile so much.
Brad and I are both looking forward to his shut down being over. We are so excited for 2 upcoming trips: in November TJ will be staying with Grandma Dottie at our house while Brad and I head up to Whistler with some friends and in December we will all be in California with Brad's side of the family celebrating their birthdays and Christmas.
Tuesday, November 07, 2006
milestones
posted by
steph
at
11:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yeah for tummy time! Love the new pictures. Can't wait to see you on Friday!
Post a Comment