




We are enjoying so much snow up here in Blaine. Brad and I came home from Whistler (6 hr. drive, 2 hour border wait) to find over a foot of snow this last Sunday and it just kept coming down. Dottie is snowed in and we are much enjoying the company and extra attention for Terrace. We tried to drive her to the bus on Monday and only made it to Ferndale (10 miles) and turned around because the freeway is so bad. Whatcom County does not usually get snow like this and the plows can not keep up.
We are staying warm and cozy inside though we did venture out with Terrace so she could see and touch the snow. She was not so happy with me when I had her wear her sun glasses or touch the cold snow. Today we are still experiencing blue skys and record lows of 7 degrees and with the wind chill it can feel like -10 I guess (I have not been outside to test this).
Tuesday, November 28, 2006
Our first snow and a whole lot of it....
posted by
steph
at
9:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment