Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Snorkeling!

Still having a great time. We are still taking so much time to relax, sleep, and nap. We went out one night and have been resting the others and ordering in food. I had a wonderful massage at the Spa yesterday! We went snorkeling today which was so much fun, I am over my fear of fish! We also watched a Mexican fiesta this evening which was beautiful. We are getting enough sun and Brad is very red!
love to all again

3 comments:

The Oppewall's said...

Sounds like you guys are having a great time! Today was gorgeous here too - 68 degrees - a new record! Enjoy the rest of your vacation, can't wait to see pics!

Nordmark family said...

We got your package yesterday, THANKS!! You have so many cute pictures of TJ. Enjoy the sun!!

Rachel said...

OH my goodness...I'm go glad you guys are having a wonderful time. I'm a little jealous, it's 30 and snowy here in Ohio.