First of all, sorry these are so big and blurry....to lazy to adjust them. These are some pictures we took over the weekend with her easter dress....she was a trooper as the photographer was not very quick or used to infants. I can not believe (as I say every month) it was 8 months ago already that I was in labor with her. It really feels like only a couple months ago. She does act like all other 8 month olds in that she wants to touch, eat, or reach for anything and everything. Brad and I take every chance we get to cuddle with her bc these moments are becoming less common. She is talking so much, pushes herself backwards all over the floor, is up on her hands and knees a lot...wanting to crawl, eating cheerios, interacts so much with anyone who will give her attention, and tries to copy us. She is still such an easy going, flexible little girl though she will let you know when she is mad....mostly when we take away something she wants!
We had a wonderful weekend and I have a lot to post......once I upload them, I will get them up. Hope it is very sunny where you are! 









Tuesday, April 03, 2007
8 months old
posted by
steph
at
1:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Just love to see that little Terrace Joy smile :) And how precious are the pictures of daddy with his little girl - love it! Can't believe she is 8 months already. Miss you gals, looking forward to seeing you soon!
Post a Comment