Tuesday, April 17, 2007

few updates...

I felt like updating even though I don't have pictures just yet. We had a wonderful time with Maria up visiting last Thurs and Fri. Brad was great and took care of TJ both nights so we could read magazines at Barnes and Noble one night and see a movie the next night. I had a wedding shower to go to Sat am and a surprise party planned that evening for my parents. Both were great and the party was a true surprise to my parents especially the visit from Uncle Paul and Aunt Mona up from UT. Thanks to everyone for keeping this a secret! We also had a great evening at Ray and Kelly's with everyone playing Cranium! The boys beat us AGAIN! Terrace stayed at my parents house and got a lot of time Sunday morning with Aunt Mona and Uncle Paul. Another great realization of the weekend....the driving did not make my back any worse :)
Happy Birthday Mom and Dad!

tooth, no tooth, tooth, no tooth
Terrace and I did the happy tooth dance yesterday morning as I felt and saw a corner of her 1st tooth (bottom left) that had popped through! By the time we went to library time it was gone and could not be felt the rest of the day. Then, today at library time (we went twice this week and had so much fun!) I could feel it a little bit but it was gone shortly thereafter. So.....should be soon.

Crawling, sitting, scooting, sliding, sitting, reaching, rolling
This is how TJ gets what she wants. She is doing so well at getting around without officially knowing how to crawl. She now understands and occasionally will move her hands forwards but then flings forward instead of moving her legs. I got some of this action on video and will put it up soon.

Waving hi and bye :)
TJ is doing sooooo great at waving hi and bye to our friends, family, and strangers! It is so great to see her waving put such a smile on everyone's face, I hope to get video of this soon! TJ now weighs 18lbs 6oz....she's a growing girl!

Other VERY exciting news: Jaiden Lee O'Neill arrived today at 6:00 am....she is just the cutest little thing and was so awake while I visited today, mom and dad are doing great! Congrats to our good friends Crystal and Brodie!

1 comment:

The Oppewall's said...

enjoyed the update and so excited that TJ is getting her first tooth :) yippe for toothy smiles! can't wait to see you thursday!