Saturday, July 28, 2007

oh my goodness.....

she is almost 1

so, we took her 1 year pictures. My goal was to get pictures of her standing doing her "cheesy" smile. She has been doing this smile for about a week and she looks so much like her cousin Lance when he was doing this! I only got a few printed because I think I found a photographer to come to her party for free to build his portfolio so hopefully we get some good ones then as well. I think she looks so sweet in her princess dress and she will be wearing that for Ray and Kelly's wedding. I will update on all of her new skills soon and have more posts to put together as well. Enjoy!
















4 comments:

Nordmark family said...

Hard to believe she's 1 already. Are you prepared for the bday party? There is a present in the mail, hopefully it makes by the big day. Terrace is so sweet in her dresses.

Rachel said...

Isn't it crazy to think it's already been a year! How much they change! She's a doll!

The Oppewall's said...

My goodness! What great pictures - she sure loves the camera and from the looks of it the camera loves her :) Looking forward to helping you celebrate the big 1 year birthday!

Matt, Tiffany, Hannah, Michael, and Meghan said...

I can't believe she's already turning 1!! The pictures are adorable! Can't wait for the party :)