



We made a few cookies for Santa which TJ was really excited about! As we were decorating I think she was more excited about eating the decorations and licking her fingers. When I asked her last night to grab a plate to put a few cookies on she was ecstatic!
We have had presents under the tree for over a week now and she is sooo ready to open them while at the same time when I told her Santa may bring her a candy cane - you should have seen her face light up. We only have ornaments at the top of the tree as she has all the others in a pile under the tree that she takes out to play with and then returns. Brad and I finished her kitchen which has been a lot of work but we are really proud of it and so excited to have used majority recycled products from the re-store.
Thursday, December 25, 2008
cookies for Santa
posted by
steph
at
6:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Love all the new pictures! Miss you guys...we need to catch up soon! Merry Christmas from our family to yours!
Cute!! Merry Christmas guys!! I hope you had a great one!!
Post a Comment