Boy or Girl?
We go into the doctor tomorrow for our 20 wk ultrasound. Hopefully we can see if there is a little girl or boy in there! Any guesses?
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Want to guess???
posted by
steph
at
1:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
So far every pregnant lady I know who knows what they're having is having a boy - - - - so I'm going to guess girl for you :) There's gotta be at least one in the bunch, right?
I'm voting for a boy :)
I'm also hoping you have a boy, since they are sooo wonderful! :)
But I can also seeing you all turn out to be the family with all girls and the football-playing/softie dad! Can't wait to hear!
boy, boy, boy.... we need another boy in our play group :) hope we run into each other at the dr. tomorrow! so excited to hear your news :)
I'm going to have to say boy too! :)
Post a Comment