Monday, May 04, 2009

2 wks old

Braeden is almost 3 wks old. I am enjoying him soooo much and find myself not wanting to put him down. It is sad to think that he will already be a month old next week :( But I also look forward to his first smile and the continued joy we know he will bring to our lives. At almost 2 wks old he was up to 9lbs and 22 inches long. He has now surpassed his birth weight. He is still a little jaundice but it should be gone anytime. He is more awake now and usually pretty content in the swing or his chair. I tried having him sleep out of our room last night in his crib and it did not go so well and I think he prefers his cradle or our bed the best - he does eat quickly and usually falls right back to sleep.

Dottie was up here for part of the week and her help was awesome! It was so great to have a 2nd pair of eyes in the house and she did all the cooking and cleaning which was amazing! I was also able to get my hair done, meet some ladies out for a friends birthday and go on a date with just Terrace. Thank you so much and see you in a few days!!!

It has been hard to remember to get the camera out so I only have a couple pictures to post.






Our mom and daughter date to the fun zone - we had a great time! She has been having a rough week adjusting and pushing her boundaries so we are trying to spend as much one on one time with her as we can. I knew it would be tough but there are times that are more frustrating than I imagined. She LOVES Braeden so much and is very sweet with him.


No comments: