Monday, April 27, 2009

family of four

Here is a quick update; Brad goes back to work tomorrow :( and I need to get to bed....but I know we have some people waiting for a picture update. Braeden is doing wonderful, he is such a sweet and relaxed cuddle bug...but what newborn isn't? We had a dr appt today and he is 22 inches and 9lbs so he will almost be back to birth wait at 2 wks. He is still a little jaundice but it is getting better. He was sleeping really well but the last couple nights have been a little more rough but I think he is just working through a growth spurt.
Terrace is doing pretty well with the transition. She has a cold and cough so that has been rough. She enjoys being around Braeden and likes to help but is quite emotional and is really pushing her boundaries and pushing our buttons. We will see how things change with Brad back at work....
It has been AMAZING having Brad home; he has done soooo much around the house so I can relax and we have been busy enjoying the sun and running errands this week. I am feeling really well and have enjoyed getting out of the house with Brad's help. I have also been able to nap most days and have had a good amount of time to just enjoy holding Braeden! Thanks to all our friends for visiting!
We plan to make it out a couple times this week and Dottie will be up later in the week - YAY!

We were welcomed home...


Happy, tired family



first bath at home....he looks like such a chunk here :)




picnic and walk at Boulavard Park...it was almost 70 degree's that day


celebrating Braeden turning 1 wk old with a birthday song and candle in strawberry

family resting together and what I came out to find after my nap


photo shoot



while waiting for the doctor today...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stephanie- He is absolutely adorable. Terrance and Braeden look a lot a like. Congrats on your family of four!