here are a few pictures from this morning, TJ is having more fun watching what I am doing on the computer....and trying to grab at it as well. I am not as dark as the pictures look and I didn't notice TJ's "hair style" either....she isn't growing in a "patch" of hair as it looks.....ooops
Brad's brother just taught us how to talk over the internet and it is sooo much fun. I hope that KT and I can get it set up soon. I will post some blooming flower pictures from our yard soon as proof that spring is right around the corner.



Sunday, March 11, 2007
just hanging out...
posted by
steph
at
10:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
C-U-T-E! Steph you look like an indian in these pics :) hehe! Great to see you both this morning - it was super fun!
Post a Comment