We had a great ultrasound today and baby is healthy and VERY ACTIVE, it was hard for the technician to get pictures for us because it was moving so much. By the end, baby calmed down and everything looks great. Baby is measuring a little big already so they are thinking 8-9 lbs again, but time will tell.
For those wanting to know if it is a boy or girl you can see below....


we were able to get a clear shot of our little BOY as you can see....he gave us a clear shot right away! 
Friday, December 12, 2008
Healthy Baby
posted by
steph
at
2:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
OMGosh!!! Congratulations!! I don't think I've ever seen such a clear picture before!! :)
YEAH! So glad I got to see you guys today! Congrats again...boys are so much fun :)
Congratulations! We're going to have quite the wild bunch of boys around here pretty soon :)
YAY, I was right!!! Boys are so much fun, you'll see!!!
Congrats Steph! boys are so much fun! Hope all is well-Danielle
I can't believe that you are going to have a BOY!! How Cool!! YEAH!
Post a Comment