I am 37 weeks and feeling it. My appt was great today and I am now 1-2 centimeters dialated and 70% effaced. That was exciting to hear but hopefully I keep progressing. The doctor I saw today thinks this will be a "bigger" baby and baby is again face up so hopefully I can encourage him to turn again. I am still feeling great about trying to avoid a c-section. My pelvis and back are starting to bother me and baby enjoys moving his head a lot pushing on my bladder which is NO fun. But overall, I am still feeling good and positive!!! Our friend, Erika is up painting us a tree on one of the walls in the baby room and it looks awesome. Below is a sneak peak of the room and my BIG belly...
Friday, April 03, 2009
Prego Update
posted by
steph
at
5:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Super cute... your belly and the baby's room :) Glad to hear things went well at the dr. today. Praying the little man flips around, can't wait to meet him.
Thanks for the update. Do you remember visiting me in the hospital, being very preggo when Amos was born? :) I can only imagine the pain you're in now being so big!
I hope it all goes well and that you can avoid a c-section.
One thing I'll just recommend, not sure if you know or not, that it's pretty common to have labor slow down after you get an epidural and sometimes that leads to a c-section. Too, maybe like with TJ, being induced, then getting an epidural (understandably, because the contractions are so intense!) can also lead to a c-section. And i'm sorry, I don't exactly know why, I just know it's pretty common. So if you can go into labor on your own (you can look up ways to do that naturally!) and not be induced, try to go natural for as long as possible, so you can be active during the active labor part, getting through it and helping baby boy to come out!
Either way, I hope he's born safely and healthily and that you have the least amount of pain possible! :)
Can't wait to see him and see who he is, too!!
Love, Sarah
Post a Comment