could she be any more beautiful?
this picture is soooo precious!
How sweet! Your little baby is growing up so fast. I love talking to you about all our kids are doing. She sure has your eyes.
Steph- You have such a gorgeous family. i can't get over how absolutely adorable Terrace is. you ar esuch a good Mom and so happy!!! Good Job!
She is beautiful because she looks just like her mom! Great photo! Can't wait to see her again! -Jill
I meant to ask when I was there, have you noticed how her left ear is folded over? Thanks for the beautiful flowers.Love you.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
this picture is soooo precious!
How sweet! Your little baby is growing up so fast. I love talking to you about all our kids are doing. She sure has your eyes.
Steph- You have such a gorgeous family. i can't get over how absolutely adorable Terrace is. you ar esuch a good Mom and so happy!!! Good Job!
She is beautiful because she looks just like her mom! Great photo! Can't wait to see her again! -Jill
I meant to ask when I was there, have you noticed how her left ear is folded over?
Thanks for the beautiful flowers.
Love you.
Post a Comment