Thursday, April 16, 2009

short update

We are all doing well; my pain is lessening and baby is nursing really well. He was already down to 8 lbs 15 oz last night but no one is concerned, they say the bigger the baby the more they will lose early on. I have been up moving around today as well which is painful at first but once I am standing it is better. Brad is at home with my parents spending some time with TJ. She loves to visit us but has a hard time leaving without us. Brad and I are really enjoying this time to bond with Braden (sp still TBD). I am just soooo in love with this little man and Brad is as well. He looks different than yesterday as the swelling is going down, he still looks like Brad but more like me as well. Here are a couple cell ph pictures I had on my phone as I am too tired to upload the ones from our camera. enjoy!

sweet sleepy baby


seems to be a binki baby already...

4 comments:

The Oppewall's said...

He is so handsome! Glad to hear all is going well. I really wanted to stop by and see you, but I've been wiping the big one's nose all day and he has a nasty cough and low grade temp. so I'll keep our germs over here and touch base with you when they are all gone :) Enjoy your snuggle time with the little one!

MelissaGR said...

So sweet!! I'm glad you're doing better! I'm with you Lisa, Isabella is really sick with that too! :( So, we'll get a hold of you when she gets better Stephanie. I hope you're getting some good rest! When does Brad have to go back to work?

Matt, Tiffany, Hannah, Michael, and Meghan said...

What a doll!! Let us know when you're all home and we'll stop by - Hannah is super excited to meet the new baby :)

Anonymous said...

Congrates Steph and Brad!!! What a cutie he is I bet TJ is such a good big sister. Take care and enjoy your new baby boy Sue Doll (Kate's Mom)